Resources for Parents
On this page you can download various resources that you may find helpful, covering a number of different areas. These include:
- useful phone numbers;
- mental health and wellbeing.
The Children's Commisioner has also published a web page of resources for families, which can be accessed here. This page includes:
- help with applying for a primary or secondary school place;
- help with applying for free school meals entitlement;
- guidance on school attendance;
- support for parents and carers of children with mental health concerns;
- support for children with special educational needs or disabilities.