Values, Vision and Approach
During the summer term we will be focussing on the value of Courage. Our weekly assemblies will share stories of courage and we will, through our Values VIPs system, recognise each time a child shows courage in their learning and in their actions with others.
- To deliver quality-first teaching, through an engaging and relevant curriculum with high expectations for all, that enables children to succeed and raise their aspirations.
- To provide a nurturing and stimulating environment that supports and celebrates learning: nurture, stimulate, celebrate.
- To be a learning community which encompasses creativity, independence, resilience, diversity and a passion for learning.
- To enable our children to develop the essential skills for a safe, happy, and emotionally and economically secure life.
- To be at the heart of our locality by workingi n partnership with families and the wider community.
Through Building Relationships with the children at Minerva we will provide the best environment for them to learn. There are four key elements to our approach, and these are:
To find out more, please follow this link.